Mission, Vision and Values
In community, NCS pursues Christ-centered educational excellence that equips students to live Biblically, act responsibly, work cooperatively, communicate effectively and achieve success in who God has called them to be.
Nanaimo Christian School will be a community:
- Where God comes first;
- Where gifts will be developed;
- Where leaders will be created;
- Where students will be known and will come before programs;
- Where learning, playing, performing, creating and serving will be celebrated;
- Where partnerships with families will be formed;
- Where impact will be made on the community;
- Where finances and resources will be used responsibly and
- Where facilities will be a place for dynamic learning, providing opportunities for growth and community engagement.
Nanaimo Christian School is Christian community – everything that we do and teach is rooted in the Christian faith and founded upon God and His Word. We desire to partner with families in the education and spiritual growth of our students.
Nanaimo Christian School is a community of grace – we go beyond just rules and consequences in order to reach the hearts of our students and inspire Christ-like transformation.
Nanaimo Christian School is responsive – we recognize the uniqueness of each student and strive to exceed expectations and provide a positive school experience for all.
Nanaimo Christian School is a safe haven – we commit to provide an environment where students are protected both physically and emotionally, and provide a loving atmosphere where they can safely grow into the person God has called them to be.
Nanaimo Christian School is forward-thinking – we value innovation and strive to discover the best practices for student learning.
Nanaimo Christian School is intentional – we lead, serve, and teach with great passion because we are confident in what God has called us to do. We work to cultivate that same passion in every one of our students.