Introducing Mr. Mike Suderman, our first superintendent at NCS.
Meet Mr. Mike Suderman, our new superintendent at NCS. Learn 7 fun facts about him here:
1. What’s your job title at NCS?
2. Tell us a bit about your work before coming to NCS.
34 years working with Edmonton Public Schools as a teacher, vice principal, principal, associate superintendent. I provided oversight to 16 Christian programs and schools within the district.
3. What do you love most about the type of work you do?
Working directly with students, staff and the leaders on staff to incrementally move towards fulfilling the mission of the school
4. If you were an animal, what animal would you be? Why?
A Clydesdale horse. People have told me that is the animal I remind them of!
5. What’s your secret talent or party trick?
6. What are your hobbies?
Cycling, hiking, golf, exploring new places, travel, outdoor work around the yard, woodworking
7. What’s one thing God has been teaching you this year?
My responsibility in fulfilling God’s purpose for my life